Thursday, December 29, 2005

Essential Oil Classes

Please be sure to check out some of my classes if you'd like to learn more about essential oils!

Mount Clemens General Hospital
Please call the Doctor Connection at 800/779-7178 to register. E-Mail.
Come and learn how to support your natural healing process and make essential oils a permanent part of your home remedy kit! Learn more about therapeutic grade Essential Oils and their benefits. Don’t miss out on this fantastic education; your health is worth it!
Mondays 2006, April 3, May 1, June 5, August 7, September 4, 7-9 pm
Free

This is hands down the best class to attend for an introduction to essential oils.
- Peter Bagwell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»